Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

Introduce

ThinkQuest with us from the group consisting of : 

Hanna Tripuspa Borneo
Sifa Nurseptiani
Zhafirah Yanda Masya
M.A. Furqan Arrahman 
Deny Candra
Risyad Adrian 

Greetings from friends :
  • Holla, I’m hanna tripuspa borneo from 42 senior high school, you can call me hanna or borneo. I was born on october, 02,1995 . in this site you can learned about betawi culture , we hope from this site Indonesia could be more famous in this world , GO INDONESIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hii… I’m Sifa Nurseptiani and you can call me Sifa. I’m the leader from the group. :D I’m from 42 Senior High School Jakarta. Jakarta is my city and Indonesia is my country. Yeah. Jakarta is the metropolitan. You must visit Jakarta, Indonesia. I love Indonesia! Indonesia is earthly paradise
  • Hi, I’m Zhafirah Yanda Masya from SMAN 42 jakarta. I’m 100% Indonesian and love Indonesian culture! My dream is to introduce my country’s cultures and preserve our culture to the world. We pick this theme because we want to introduce to the people in Jakarta and the whole world Jakarta Original culture. Save our culture!

  • Hii .. guys , I’m M.A.Furqan Arrahman from 42 senior high school ., you can call me Furqan . I like football and my favorite club from Indonesian is Persija Jakarta . I love indonesia because Indonesia is a beautiful country and Indonesia is my country . I hope Indonesia wiil become a developed nation
  • I’m Deny Candra from 42 Senior high school, My friend usually call me “deni”, Computer is my Hobby, but I’m not a computer freak, my other hobby is playing football, I love indonesia so much!, I hope that indonesia always become a beatiful country.
  • I am Risyad adrian, commonly called by friends Icad, everyday I usualy spend in cyberspace, to find information, experiences, friends, and of course for the sake of Indonesia

This is our blog about Betawi, as one Indonesian and Betawi culture is where we were born. I hope you can understand all about Betawi.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS